Wednesday 20 July 2011

A sneak preview......

At the moment I'm spending a lot of time thinking about, and preparing work plans for, my upcoming participation in Origin during the end of September (more on that to follow later!). Here's a sneak preview of what I've been working on the over the past few days:


I'm really excited about this piece so hopefully it will work out fantastically and thus will be on display during Origin! It's a bit of a new route for me but it's still all about colour and materials so I'm happy! I touched on this avenue a bit whilst on my MA and over the past few months I've decided that I want to re-visit it (2 years later) but this time to make it bigger and much better!!

A massive thanks also has to go out to Coats who have agreed to sponsor me with lots of their lovely Anchor stranded cotton skeins for some new pieces that I've been working on for Origin. I can't wait to finally get stitching after lots of planning, stripping wood and research!!

No comments:

Post a Comment