Monday 5 September 2011

"On Repeat" at flow, Notting Hill....

The two "Simple Shape" pieces for flow are officially finished! Hoorah! They took a lot longer than I thought they would do! The show runs from 8th September until 5th November so get yourselves down to flow if you are in or around Notting Hill, please!

I don't have any pictures as I wanted to wait until they are properly displayed (and curved) in the exhibition before taking any photographs as they don't look half as good flat!! But here is a picture of the screws that affix the piece of work to the hidden brackets, post-glossing (not as exciting I know!):


This is the best way I have found of holding screws in place (up-right!) whilst glossing them, and it works a treat!

I will post photographs of the pieces in the exhibition once I have visited! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment