Thursday 23 June 2011

Back to the hearts....

I used to absolutely hate hearts (I'm not a girly-girl) but now I'm more accepting and thus I tend to see them in a lot of things; the shapes of leaves, odd bits of material on the floor and sometimes driftwood too. This piece I found on the beach yesterday and was too good not to photograph, especially after my first post of hearts:


Another heart related image, given to me by a friend many moons ago after we went on a trip to London, I was annoyed not to have seen the piece myself. I think it was taken in a cafe:

   

A very relaxed heart spotted in Milan during the Furniture Fair, I love it's worn away appearance:


Okay, I didn't realise how many images of hearts I have lurking in the depths, here are a few more:


When living in Italy my house mate and I were pretty stunned when our margheritas come out looking like this...


A gate somewhere near Como, Italy.


Another simple Italian heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment