Saturday 18 February 2012

New found beach plastics pieces.....

Here are a few pieces I have been working on recently (minus one lovely piece that wouldn't fit into it's frame, hopefully to follow soon, damn!):

 Blue?, 2012, found beach plastics and found wood, 49.2 x 49.2 x 4.7cm


 David, 2012, found beach plastics, 20.5 x 20.6 x 4.6cm


 Ice and a Slice, 2012, found and melted bottle tops, 56.4 x 56.4 x 4.7cm

 
 Lucky, 2012, found beach plastics, 20.6 x 20.5 x 4.7cm


Mini Mistake, 2012, found beach plastics and glass, 25.8 x 25.8 x 4.7cm

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, the blue one and the bottom rainbow ones are my favourites. I did my arts degree and lived in Aberystwyth, while there I was a keen beachcomber. I live inland now in France and still have a large box full of driftwood. I just bought a craft drill, inspired by you. I used to make mobiles, today I made a little pendant.
    I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jane,

      Thanks very much for you kind comments, they made me smile, I love a fellow beachcomber! I am very happy to be inspiring you to make lovely things. A large box full of driftwood is both a blessing and a challenge! Good luck with your crafting, I wish I had more time to make things....

      Delete